We render Professional services for Certificate Attestation,MEA( Ministry of External Affairs),Apostille attestation & Embassy Legalization Services for your Educational,Non Educational & Commercial Documents.
Through Our dedicated commitment, we have made our reputation of being reliable, transparent and straightforward in our HRD services,certificate Attestation & Apostille Services. Our dedicated approach has aided us in becoming one of the best companies in attestation & Apostille Services.We are a total customer driven company and we strive hard to provide one of the best services to our customers. We works closely with applicants with a mission to provide a simple solution through the complexities for document attestation and legalization.
We provide One Stop Solution to all the individual needs for attestation of any kind of document. We aim to continue providing our services in the same manner and build an everlasting bonds with our Clients. . All you need to do is to bring your documents and give that to us and we take care of your certificate attestation formalities at very cheap prices that no one can match.
- WHAT IS ATTESTATION?
Attestation is the process for scrutinizing the authenticity of a document by corroborating every detail given on it and then confirming it authentic with the sign and stamp of verifying personnel on it. Legalization of a document to the required level is mandatory so that it could be accepted easily by a foreign country. In India, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is government authority for attestation of public documents.
- WHY ATTESTATION IS REQUIRED AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Attestation or Legalisation of document ( educational,personal or commercial) is the process of authenticating a document from one country to the required level so that the UAE government will be happy to accept that it is genuine. It’s a way of checking that an overseas document is genuine or not.
- WHAT ARE THE TYPE OF ATTESTATIONS?
All documents need to be attested by the authorities of the issuing state after authentication/verification of document from the issuing authorities.Human resource development (HRD), Home Department and chamber of commerce are the state authorities responsible for attesting educational, personal and commercial documents respectively.
MEA is the highest body for attestation of document in India. It attests the document after completion of authentication/verification process by particular states from where documents are issued.
– EMBASSY ATTESTATION :
This is the final step of document attestation done after verification/attestation from State and MEA attestation.This is done by particular embassy where designated to travel
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Helps to ease the process with perfection
- Affordable cost & 100% genuine
- Maintain transparency in process and procedure
- Better Customer experience with complete customer satisfaction
- 100% Safe handling of document
1) EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
- UG degree certificate attestation
- PG degree certificate attestation
- Diploma certificate attestation
- Management degree certificate attestation
- Hotel management certificate attestation
- Law degree certificate attestation
- Technical degree certificate attestation
- Professional degree certificate attestation
- PhD degree certificate attestation
- Engineering degree certificate attestation
- Medical degree certificate attestation
- Engineering Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- PHD degree Certificate Attestation
- Provisional degree Certificate Attestation
- Distance Education degree Certificate Attestation
- IGNOU Certificate Attestation
2) NON EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
- Salary Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate (TC) Attestation
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Employment/Experience Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
- Single Status Certificate Attestation
- Ministry of education department attestation
- Ministry of health department attestation
- Ministry of Justice attestation
- Chamber of commerce attestation
- Labor department attestation
- Passport Attestation
- Pan Card Attestation
- NOC Affidavit Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate Attestation
3) COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT ATTESTATION
- Agreement Attestation
- Certificate of Registration Attestation
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Income Tax Return Attestation
- Licence Attestation
- Memorandum of Association Attestation
- Stockholders Agreement Attestation
4) OTHER DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES ATTESTATION
- Bona-fide Certificate Attestation
- Translated Certificate Attestation
- Transcripts Attestation